Last year, I had drawings for free seeds throughout the winter sowing season. The giveaways were a huge success, so I’ve decided to do it again this year!
|Winter sown containers|
If you’ve never heard of winter sowing, you’re missing out!
Start by clicking here to check out what it’s all about.
(Note: You don’t have to winter sow to win free seeds, please continue reading to see all the ways you can enter to win.)
Throughout my winter sowing season, I will post a status report each week listing the seeds I’ve sown during that week, keeping track of my total container count as I go.
I want you to follow along with my posts and share your total container counts each week too. I will track the total count of containers sown by everyone who participates.
Every few weeks, I will giveaway free seeds to one lucky participant (via random.org) who has added their counts since the previous drawing. Each prize will include a variety of seeds (I haven’t bought them yet, this picture is from last year).
|FREE seeds (actual prizes may vary)|
Here are all the ways you can enter the contest…
Points for winter sowing (1 point/entry for each)…
1. If you’re winter sowing along with me, post a comment each week on my status report telling me how many containers you’ve sown that week. I’d also love to know what state/zone you’re in (optional).
2. If you’re a blogger, write a blog post about winter sowing and share the link in the comments of my blog (I’ll try to remember to include a Mr. Linky to make it easier for you). Also, make sure to include a link back to my blog on your post mentioning my contest
Bonus points* (counted whether you are winter sowing or not, +1 point/entry for each)…
- Become a new follower of my blog
- Like my page on Facebook
- Start following me on Twitter
- Post this contest on Facebook, linking back to my blog
- Tweet about this contest on Twitter, linking back to my blog
- Follow me on Pinterest (new this year!)
- If you aren’t winter sowing, but are sowing seeds, you can post those numbers too (separately from your winter sowing count)
The contest starts today, so start posting those numbers! I will announce the date of the first drawing in my status report, which will come out sometime next week.
If you live outside of the Continental US, you can’t win the seed prizes – but I would still love to see your winter sowing status and container counts! So join in the fun (please note where you live so I know you’re not entering the contest).
What are you waiting for? Get Busy sowing those seeds… and sign up to win free seeds today!
*Please leave a comment telling me all the things you did to earn points
Disclaimer: I purchased these seeds and am giving them away as prizes for the sole purpose of generating excitement around winter sowing (and hopefully my blog). I am not getting any payment or kickback from the seed company.