Do you have a gardener on your list who is impossible to buy for because they already have every single gardening thing that you can think of (and more!)? Well you’re in the right place! This list of gifts for the gardener who has everything is sure to help you find the perfect present for them.
I am willing to bet there is always that one person on your gift list who seems to have everything. They are the hardest person to buy for Christmas and the holidays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and birthdays alike. Yet, you still set out searching to find that perfect gift.
Well stress no more! Here is a list of fabulous gifts for the gardener who has everything…
20+ Gifts For The Gardener Who Has Everything
1. Solitary Bee Nester – Bees are a major source of pollination for plants, and every gardener wants to attract them to their garden naturally. This bee nester provides a home for the non-stinging mason bees. Mason bees are known for being outstanding pollinators. Throw in some bee house attractant to make it a gardening gift set, and help get them started out right!
2. Hori Hori Garden Knife – Gardening tools might not seem like great gifts for the gardener who has everything, but trust me on this one. The Hori Hori knife is the ultimate gardening tool, and most gardeners don’t have one. This knife is a great all-around tool that every gardener needs, and will love!
3. Cobrahead Weeder and Cultivator – Here I go again with tools, but they make great gardening gifts! Plus, I have never had a garden weeding tool as amazing as the Cobrahead Weeder (and I have used a LOT of weeding tools)! It can dig through any soil without much of a fight, and makes it super easy to dig grass and weeds out of the garden. These fantastic garden weeder tools are developed by people with many years of experience, and they are very high quality gardening tools!
4. Hummzinger Ultra Hummingbird Feeder – Hummingbirds are coveted by gardeners, and they love to feed them. The Hummzinger feeder is the best of the best, and would be an excellent gift for any gardener. This easy-to-clean feeder holds 12 ounces, and there are 4 feeding areas. Rain is redirected by the raised flowers on the feeder, there are covers over the feeding holes that keep wasps away, and there’s an ant moat built in.
5. Cast Iron Hose Guides – Having guides for the hose will keep it from getting into unwanted areas, avoid frustration, and keep the hose from crushing your gardeners plants. These sturdy hose guides are built to last and make a great decorative yet useful piece in gardening beds.
6. All-In-One Tool Sharpener – When gardening inside or out, having the proper tools is important. However, using those tools causes them to dull over time, and then they are no longer as useful. That is where this tool sharpener comes in handy, and works for sharpening all types of garden tools. A must-have item for all gardeners!
7. Wooden Garden Trug – Gathering fruits and vegetables is the best part of gardening, and any gardener would love to have a beautiful garden trug to use for collecting and carrying their bounty! This large wooden trug is perfect for carrying all of their fruits and vegetables into the house, and for displaying them on the counter too.
8. Drip Irrigation Watering Kit – Watering potted plants can become a huge chore in the summer for gardeners. This drip irrigation kit makes it super easy to water up to 8 potted plants automatically. It also allows them to shut it all the way off when it isn’t needed. Installation only takes about 30 minutes. Throw in a garden hose timer, and watering will become completely hands-off for them!
9. Cedar Potting Bench – Potting plants is fun and can be therapeutic as well. However sometimes, it isn’t all that easy to get up and down from the ground for one reason or another. If getting up and down isn’t the problem, forgetting the needed tools is another issue. Having a potting bench puts everything they need in one place and brings the plants up to their level so planting is easier.
10. Felco Pruning Shears – Pruning plants is crucial in making sure that they stay healthy. These pruning shears are top-of-the-line, and perfect for any pruning job. The blades are made from high quality hardened steel. When they wear out, they are replaceable too. What better presents for garden lovers than giving them some really nice gardening tools?
11. Power Assist Wheelbarrow – Wheelbarrows filled with dirt, plants or mulch can get pretty heavy and hard to wheel around. This power wheelbarrow makes moving things around much easier. The 200 pound weight limit really opens up how much they can haul at a time.
12. 5 Tier Vertical Garden – The amount of space a gardener has to grow things determines what they grow. This tiered vertical garden planter helps to increase their available gardening space, meaning they can grow more in less space. Not only does it expand the available space, it also helps to save water by allowing water to flow through it.
13. Hybrid Greenhouse – What gardener wouldn’t love to have a greenhouse?! The roof panels on this greenhouse are made from a double-walled polycarbonate to help protect plants from getting too much sun. The sides allow for up to 90 percent of light to go through them as well. The aluminum frame is sturdy and is a beautiful grey color. To make it even better, this greenhouse comes with one manual roof window.
14. Vertical Wall Garden Pockets – Vertical gardening is a huge trend right now, and any gardener would love to build their own living wall. These vertical wall pockets are made of a non-toxic, eco-friendly material that holds any needed moisture for the plants, making watering easier. They’re easily mounted or tied up, and can also be strung together to use more than one in the same space.
15. Kitchen Compost Bucket – Most gardeners use an ugly old bucket to collect their kitchen waste for composting. So a nice compost bucket would be very thoughtful gifts for the gardener who has everything! With a carbon filter to manage odors and stainless steel build, this beautiful compost bucket is perfect to use inside. Plus the 1 gallon size is the a great size for using in the kitchen.
16. Hand Truck – A hand truck is one of those gifts that gardeners never think about buying for themselves. But it’s a handy tool to have around for hauling heavy potted plants in and out of the house, or awkward gardening supplies around the garage. This hand truck will make moving all of those heavy gardening items much easier. Plus, it folds down for easy storage.
17. Fiskars 18 Inch Billhook Saw – Here’s another amazing gardening tool that every gardener needs! This billhook saw not only looks cool, it’s versatile. It can be used for weeding, pruning, sawing, cutting, clearing, seeding, and looking like a bad-ass in the garden!
18. Mini Cloche Greenhouse – Any gardener who lives in a cold climate will appreciate this thoughtful gift! This mini greenhouse/cold frame is perfect for extending the growing season. It allows gardeners to get an early start on planting in the spring, and protects plants against frost in the fall. It’s portable, and can be disassembled for easy storage.
19. Funky Veg Kit Gift Box – It might seem like seeds would be lame gifts for the gardener who has everything… but these aren’t you’re average seeds! This Funky Veg garden kit will give them some fun new veggies to grow in their garden that they’ve never tried before! This gift box has everything they need to start growing right away, including pots, soil blocks, plant markers, growing tips, and some really cool new seeds.
20. Deluxe Outdoor Boot Scraper – Any gardener would appreciate the gift of a boot scraper to help keep them from tracking dirt everywhere. This outdoor boot/shoe scraper can be mounted near the door or the garage to keep the mess outside! As a bonus gift, you could install it for them too (mounting hardware is included).
Books For The Gardener Who Has Everything
When shopping for gifts for the gardener who has everything, don’t forget about gardening books! Books are always a wonderful and thoughtful gift, and there are so many that are really great! Here are a few of my favorites…
- Vertical Vegetables: Simple Projects that Deliver More Yield in Less Space
- The Bees in your Backyard
- Attracting Native Pollinators
- Attracting Beneficial Bugs to your Garden
- 100 Plants to Feed the Bees
- Veggie Garden Remix: New Plants to Shake Up Your Garden
- Companion Gardening for the Kitchen Gardener
- Carrots Love Tomatoes
- Wicked Plants
- Medicinal Herbs: A Beginner’s Guide
- The Drunken Botanist
It’s hard to figure out the best gifts for a gardener when it seems like they already have everything they could ever possibly need. I hope this list of gifts for the gardener who has everything gives you tons of present ideas for garden lovers!
But don’t worry if you didn’t find anything that you like on this list. I have a whole bunch of other gardening gift guides for you to peruse that will help you figure out what to buy a gardener who has everything…
More Gift Ideas For Gardeners
- 20+ Awesome Gifts For Gardeners
- 20+ Fantastic Gifts For Organic Gardeners
- 20+ Unique Gardening Gifts For Mom
- 25+ Excellent Gardening Gifts For Dad
- 15+ Indoor Gardening Gift Ideas For Plant Lovers
- 15 Christmas Stocking Stuffers for Gardeners
Share your ideas for gifts for the gardener who has everything in the comments section below.