Yes! We welcome guest posts. If you want to write for GetBusyGardening.com, we’d love to have you! We accept bylined articles to be published on our blog. Please follow the guidelines below if you’d like to get your post on Get Busy Gardening.
Here’s what we are looking for…
- 100% Original Content
- Lots of photos
- Lots of examples
- Content written for the beginner gardener
Every post we publish will teach our readers to do at least one of the following…
- Pest Control
- Plants or Plant Care
- Garden Maintenance
- Growing Food
- Indoor Gardening
- Garden Design, Decorating Or Planning
- Cold Climate Gardening
- Growing Plants From Seed
- DIY Projects
- Cooking, Preserving Or Recipes
There are three types of posts that work well…
- You share tips or results – In this article type you will be sharing detailed tips and ideas, or the results you have achieved from a specific gardening topic or technique. You will explain what you did and the results you achieved, then show the readers (within reason) how to do it themselves to achieve the same results. This article is a great example: Eggshells as Organic Pest Control
- Numbered list post – In this article type you will put together a numbered list that will serve as a quick reference guide for new gardeners to help improve their gardening skills or solve a common problem new gardeners face. Each item in the list will include a brief description. This article is a great example: 15 Colorful Plants for Shade Gardens
- Detailed “how to” or tutorial post – In this article type you will show the readers how to execute a specific gardening task or DIY project step-by-step. You will use lots of photos and examples wherever possible. This article is a great example: Overwintering Sweet Potato Vine Cuttings
In order to qualify, be sure to include links to 3 articles you have written (they can be from your blog or another website) that are similar to what you would write for Get Busy Gardening, and also a link to your blog.
We currently only accept guest posts from bloggers that have a personal blog, but we also work with brands and businesses. If you represent a brand or a business that’s interested in a working with us, please click here… Work With Get Busy Gardening
If you have the expertise and are willing to create an outstanding article for Get Busy Gardening’s audience, click here to send us an email with your ideas… Contact Us Form. Please include the words “Guest Post” in the subject line.