- Does it drive you crazy when you find bugs crawling on your houseplants, or flying all over the house?
- Are you creeped out by all the disgusting bugs that are infesting your plants, but you don’t know how to control them?
- Do you ever feel like giving up on houseplants all together because it's too much work to keep them bug free?
I know how frustrating (and GROSS!) it can be to find bugs on your houseplants.
I know how it feels to be completely overwhelmed by infestations that spread like wildfire to your other houseplants.
Sometimes you just feel like giving up on growing houseplants all together.
If you’re stuck because you can’t find straight answers to help you successfully control bugs on your houseplants, it’s not your fault.
Most information about houseplant pest control on the internet is contradictory and confusing - and a lot of the advice is not even accurate.
When I bought my first house back in 2002, I was excited to fill it with houseplants. I grew up surrounded by houseplants and I've always loved them, but I never had to deal with the bugs before.
The more houseplants I collected the more bugs I battled, and I had no idea how to keep them under control. When I first saw white cotton stuff on my favorite hoya plant, I thought it was a fungus or disease. Then there was the aphid outbreak of 2009 (I'm still traumatized by that). YUCK!
I was desperate to get those nasty bugs under control. That’s when I started researching and testing different methods of houseplant pest control, and then simplifying those methods to make bug control easy for any indoor gardener.
- Quickly becoming an expert at terminating those nasty bugs for good, and preventing future outbreaks
- Stopping insect pest infestations from ruining your houseplants and spreading to other plants
- Preventing bugs from taking over in the first place so that you don’t have to spend hours upon hours fighting them
- Knowing how to identify the bugs that can infest your houseplants, and exactly what to do as soon as you spot the first one
- Knowing exactly what to look for to identify an insect problem early, and being able to wage a swift counter attack
You might be thinking, “Only $5, how good could this be?” There are four reasons why I’m selling this guide at $5.
- I remember what it’s like learning how to control houseplant pests, and worrying about the cost. $5 puts the guide within reach of the vast majority of people. It's not too expensive for anyone who’s ready to learn effective methods of houseplant pest control.
- At the same time I only want to work with people who are serious about learning how to grow healthy houseplants. Investing $5 shows me (and more importantly, shows YOU) that you’re eager to learn, and will get the most out of your investment.
- Anyone who IS serious enough to invest the price of one new plant to buy this guide will have the incentive to act on the knowledge, and ultimately move closer to their dream of becoming an expert.
- I look at this as the beginning of an ongoing relationship with you. When you see how much pain and frustration this guide will save you, I know you'll continue to work with me to learn more about houseplants and gardening.
So if you're serious about learning how to control houseplant pests, click the "Add to Cart Now" button below. If you need to justify the expense, skip one latte this week and it's paid for.
P.S. This guide reveals the simplest methods for successfully controlling houseplant pests. It will show you exactly how you can control any type of bug infestation on your houseplants. For less than the price of one new plant, I will show you how to save your beloved houseplants from being destroyed by nasty bugs.
P.P.S. Remember, your investment is 100% covered by my No Risk Guarantee. You can't possibly lose money. I've made it a no brainer.